Friday, September 5, 2008

10 Months Old!


Yet another month has flown by and Reesey P is 10 months old. She is getting entirely to close to having a birthday and I would love for her to slow down with the growing up. This past month Reese has gotten her crawl perfected to a "sprint". She is all over the place and into everything...as you can see from the above picture she never sits still. Also she has decided she LOVES me a lot...you know the kind of love where I can't even walk out of her site for 10 seconds before the wailing begins. Sometimes by the end of the day I want to rationalize with her and promise not to leave the house without her if she will just take a break from the crying every time I step out of site. However I quickly remember that in about 13 years she will most certainly not like me this much. So I stop whatever I am trying to do sit down and just cuddle with my baby...gotta enjoy it while it lasts! She is such a blessing to Bob and I and we love her dearly.



This morning Bob and Reese went on their Saturday morning outing while I went to the gym. They went to see the train in Frisco square and took some pictures in the gazebo.


Then we went swimming and watched my Sooners...I want to start Reese out early to want to go to OU:))

4 comments:

B.E.A.L. said...

she is too cute...and let me just tell you that time does go way to fast and I haven't found a way to slow it down yet!! Love the "Saturday Morning Outings" your husband does with her... Ashton and my husband had "dates" on Saturdays.

Becca said...

I love the picture of her on the train. Good poses dad!

Becca said...

No news yet.

Whitney said...

So sweet :) Happy 10 months old! I love all of Daddy's posed pics :)