Thursday, September 18, 2008

Oh What a Day!

This afternoon Reese stayed with a babysitter for one of only a handful of times in her life. I had a doctor appointment and it would just not work to take her with me so I called the lady who keeps the nursery at our church to come and watch her. Don't worry it wasn't just any old lady off the street:) Anyway so I went to my appointment and I was in and out in no time flat. Bob and I had hoped to meet for a drink but he got busy at work so I just headed home to pick up Reese and we met Bob for dinner at Mattito's. YUMMY!!!



Reese has had guacamole, rice and other Mexican favorites before so she was quite happy with our dinner choice. However this time the waiter offered her a scoop of ice cream..what Ice cream?? Of course mommy says no we don't need any ice cream..we prefer breast milk:)) but Daddy introduces Reesey P to her first bites of ice cream. She LOVED it and was hollering for more:))

3 comments:

B.E.A.L. said...

Who doesn't like ice cream?

Becca said...

Just wait till she can scream for ice cream. Everytime Andrew walks by the fridge, reguardless if there is any in there or not, he yells "ICE CREAM!!!! Pleeeeeaaaaasseee Mommy!"

Whitney said...

I LOVE Mattito's...YUMMY! Yes, we have stopped Strollerfit. We joined FAC so my hubby could go, too! But, we miss everyone :)