Thursday, September 11, 2008

Run Forest Run!!!

This month Bob, myself and my brother Chris who lives in Florida all started training to run the White Rock half marathon in December. Although we have all run races of this distance before this is my first long race post Reese. Only fellow Mommy's would understand the challenge of trying to log miles with a kiddo. So while I have been running a lot with Reese in the jogging stroller I have also been getting up at 5am ish to run....yuck!!! Although the getting out of bed is tough the best part is getting home from running in the early am and finding hubby and baby still sleeping and getting to eat breakfast and look at the newspaper and or internet in complete silence....I LOVE IT!!!! Stay tuned for updates from all of us on the race training.

4 comments:

Becca said...

Good for you!!!! I wouldn't mind the running so much, but the 5 am thing is not for me. I am only up at 5 am if I haven't gone to bed the night befor. ;)

Whitney said...

Good Luck! BTW, I was dying laughing at the sweater vest story. It is hiliarous :)

B.E.A.L. said...

Good for you...I have to give you your props for getting up at 5am to run...you go girl!

B.E.A.L. said...

Good for you! I have to give you your props for getting up at 5am to go run...you go girl!