Thursday, September 11, 2008

Funny Friday!!!

One morning last week Bob calls me within minutes of leaving the house for work. He immediately says, "Guess what just happened?" Given that he has a less then stellar driving record I assume that he has either had an accident or had yet another run in with Frisco's finest. He says..."No I just got made fun of by a bunch of 7 year olds!" Bob has a few pieces of his wardrobe that I have tried and tried to get rid of but sadly he still wears. So this particular morning he wears one of his fav pieces....the sweater vest!!! As he was pulling out of the alley by our house the kids waiting at the bus stop say, "Nice vest MR POOPY HEAD!" and then the main kid says to his friends..."hey check out his vest!" I couldn't help but die laughing...but then I quickly breathe a sigh of relief thinking now he will come home and change and get rid of that darn vest. He says no I am not going for style but functionality. Oh boy!!! So the sweater vest lives on!!! I tried to get a picture to go with this post and he absolutely refused so you will just have to use your imagination.

I love you Honey...sweater vest and all:)

1 comment:

Becca said...

LOL! I can jsut see this whole seen in my mind.