Sunday, August 17, 2008

This Week

I haven't had much to say this week on the blog so here is a recap of some fun things we have done lately.

We had story time every day and Reese loved it. I started trying to read to her when she was brand new and she would usually end up crying before I could even finish a book. Then when she was a few months older I tried again and she constantly took the book away from me and either threw it or tried to eat it. Recently I started trying again. Every day after nap time I read to her and she really loves it...I LOVE to read so I really hope that she will enjoy it as well.


We got a package from Mimi and Bob in St Louis and of course the box was Reese's favorite part:)


Lady has always loved to look out the windows. She is a very active dog and she stays busy patrolling the house all day long. She runs from window to window and watches the birds and bunnies outside in the yard. This window is her favorite as there is always a bunny or two out there. I realized that Reese really enjoyed looking out as well. Daddy thought this was funny so he took some cute pictures.




No comments: