Sunday, August 17, 2008

My New Toy!!

A few weeks ago I got a new washer and dryer after ours died a slow and painful death. Bob thinks I am a compulsive laundry nut because I can't stand to have dirty clothes. I do a load or two of laundry every day and he complains that he never gets to wear socks or t-shirts from the bottom of his drawer because I wash them and put them back so quickly. Really what a horrible problem for him!! Anyway given Reese's ever increasing mobility she has just now discovered the new washer. Aside from all the other cool features of the front loader I highly recommend it for child entertainment. She LOVES watching it and will sit and sing and talk while watching the washer and dryer. Sorry Bob but she will probably grow up to be a compulsive laundry nut just like me:)



Aside from all the fun of watching the washer and dryer we had lots of fun playing in the dryer box. Today I carried it up to the playroom and Reese and I crawled inside to play.

We played


and played


until we just couldn't play anymore.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am the same way. So now I rotate all my hubby's clothes. He is in the Air Force so it's not like he wears actual clothes during the week anyways. I agree it's such a horrible problem to have. Lol. I like your blog. By the way what exactly is Strollerfit?

Kristi said...

I love the pictures, so cute! I'm the exact opposite of you on laundry... I don't do it until there's NOTHING to wear, and even then I might just wash one outfit. It's the folding/putting away part that I don't like.

missy said...

What a fun new toy! Try looking at Babies R Us for a costume.....they always have the best and cheapest, but they go so quick! I saw a cute little ladybug and a monkey...you could sew a bow or a tutu around it to make it more girly. Search online. They also have sweatsuits that look like costumes....Grayson was a cow last year and it was only $9.99.