Tuesday, August 19, 2008

An American Lunch!

Today Reese and I and our friends Nicki and Lily went to lunch at the American Girl Store. Oh my we had sooo much fun! It is so funny because I was not a "girly girl" growing up. I remember my mom made me a home made Cabbage Patch doll for Christmas one year. I know I wasn't very old but I remember she stayed up late sewing at night to finish it for me. I remember liking the doll but also being pretty ate up with basketballs, softballs and all things outside. I have no idea what Reese will like and no matter what she chooses I will embrace and encourage her interests but.......I LOVE THESE DOLLS!!!



You can do so many fun things at this place. You can play...


You can eat with your doll. Everyone remember Dolly. Dolly this is everyone..


You can eat with Dolly's friend Claire (Lily's Doll)



Mommy gets to eat with her friend Nicki.



And best of all..when you spend all afternoon at the American Girl Store, this is what you get when you get home......

4 comments:

Becca said...

AWH, so cute, and it did look like so much fun.

missy said...

I definately need a girl next! How fun is that?! I remember my 1st cabbage patch, it was a little bald headed boy named Xavier....my mom still has it and his head still smells like baby powder. She let Grayson play with it a couple of weekends ago and it freaked him out! HA :)

Kristi said...

That place looks like fun!!

Rachel said...

Too great! I've gotta get Caroline there soon!