Wednesday, August 6, 2008

9 Months Old



Reese is nine months old today. She went this morning for her well visit with Dr Nail and he said she was doing great..healthy and happy. I realize what a miracle it is to have a perfectly healthy baby and I am so thankful. Here she is playing on the table at the doctors office...she likes the penguins.


Last night when we were getting ready for bed Bob said, "Nine months ago at this time we were thinking about going to the hospital." I reminded him that he was snoring away and I was lying awake thinking about going to the hospital:) He said, "Well I needed my rest for the big event!"

5 comments:

amber said...

What a cutie!!

Lindsay said...

Happy 9 months Reesy poo!
I love it when babies look like they have little rubber bands around certain parts of there body and it gives them the illusion of having sweet baby rolls.... LOVE IT
kiss her for me, I am missing you guys!
I will hopefully be back SOON!
xoxoxoxox

Bethany said...

We go to Dr. Nail and love him. Isn't is amazing how quickly they grow.

Anonymous said...

She looks so old!! I bet she's half a foot taller than Mags. Her hair is really growing too. She's gorgeous :)

missy said...

Small world.....we go to Dr. Nail, too! I just LOVE him! It's so funny, the older they get, the harder it is to take pictures with the "monthly signs"...they would rather just chew on it. She's so cute, I can't believe she's 9 months already. We will be back in September....just taking a short break for summer!
Love you girls!