Thursday, August 21, 2008

9 Month Pics

Last week I took Reese to have her 9 months pictures made. The last time I took her for pictures she was not quite 6 months old so this was the first time to have her picture made when she could move. Boy did she move...it was so funny she would not sit still and I must have chased her around and put her back in place at least 100 times. I was laughing and having fun with her and the photographer told me he was so glad I was so laid back because he said a lot of moms would be mad. Really when your baby is this cute and having so much fun crawling around how can you be mad:)) I thought we got some cute pics even if she was in motion the whole time.




4 comments:

Becca said...

So cute! Especially that one on her tummy.

Kristi said...

Those pictures are adorable. She is so cute!!! I love the pink background, too. Where did you get them done?

Anonymous said...

So adorable!!! I would have never thought about using the pink background! Where did you have her pictures taken???

Lindsay said...

I am in love! What sweet pictures!