Saturday, February 28, 2009

Peter Piper Picked a Peck of Pickled Peppers!!!

Tonight we took Reese to Peter Piper Pizza for dinner. She has a BLAST! We only bought five dollars worth of tokens for games but she would have been just as happy with none. Her absolute favorite was the merry go round



She liked to run around and watch the other kids playing games. She also enjoyed a bowling game but got kinda mad when the ball went away after she rolled it.

We had some tokens left that she didn't spend so Bob challenged me to shoot some hoops. I beat him....OF COURSE:)



It was a fun and inexpensive family night and we will for sure do it again!

2 comments:

B.E.A.L. said...

so fun!!!

Becca said...

OMG!! I LOVE Peter Piper Pizza!!!!!!!!!!! When I saw that new one go in by us I thought to myself I am in trouble. Andrew likes to play there as well. But I go for the pizza. So any day you and Reese get a craving or want to play some games, let me know. ;)