Monday, February 16, 2009

Bath Time..

I had so much fun doing Reese's playroom so this week I am doing Reese's bathroom. Bob usually gives Reese her bath at night. We started this trend pretty early when I was still nursing and bath time became there time to bond. Now only Daddy can do bath time because apparently I am just not as fun as him:)

With Bob out of town this week..bath time is my job. I was wanting some good bath time pics to frame in Reese's re-done bathroom so I thought tonight would be a fun time to take some pic's.

Here they are..




So stay tuned for pics from Reese's new bathroom:)

2 comments:

B.E.A.L. said...

you are such the decorator...isn't is fun? I have pictures of Ashton in the tub hanging in her bathroom...love the bath tub pics!

can't wait to see the bathroom! Ashton also prefers Daddy to do her bath so I am in that boat with you!

Kristi said...

The bathtub pictures for the bathroom are a great idea, too. What other decorating ideas do you have?!?