Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Reese's First Gingerbread House....


was a HUGE mess! ha! While the Daddy's watched the Cowboys game, Blake, Renee, Mrs Lisa and I worked on the gingerbread house! This was the first time I had ever done one of these and maybe one of the last..sheesh! It was a huge mess and hard but as you can tell from the pics the kiddos all had fun with it. Reese hasn't even noticed yet but after every one went home and she went to bed we just chunked it in the trash..sad huh! Reese really was more interested in licking all the candy and frosting then actually decorating anything so she had fun regardless of the end result:)




I think we are gonna try some Christmas cookies soon..even if they are a messy disaster they should still taste good right:)!

2 comments:

Becca said...

You are so good to do all those fun things with Reese. Andrew is almost 4 and I am still avoiding them. It looked like so much fun! Maybe this would be a good thing for him to do at Grandma's house ;)

Anonymous said...

I have to agree! We made our first house this year and it was not as easy as I expected it to be! It was messy and all Kalie wanted to do was eat all the candy! I haven't chunked ours yet because Kalie loves looking at it...but it was a fun holiday activity! So glad you and enjoying such fun things with Reese! She is so CUTE!