Sunday, December 13, 2009

A Christmas Party!



Reese and I hosted a holiday playgroup and lunch this year to kick off the Christmas season with our friends. It was a little hectic with 7 two year olds but so much fun! Reese kept saying "all my friends are here"! We had some lunch and the kids played and played and played. The Mommy's all had fun talking and eating too. I didn't take a single picture but of course Erin did:) Thanks E!

Landry(Erin's daughter) and Reese were about the only ones who wanted to sit for a picture. These two girls are such sweet friends..I just love them both:)


We waited until the end to try and take a group pic..they were a little less then cooperative:! ha!



Reese and I had a great time with our friends..we love you all!!!

1 comment:

B.E.A.L. said...

oh and we love you guys two! It was a fun par-tay!