Monday, August 23, 2010

A School Bus!

Last week Reese and I went to Oklahoma to spend a few days with my folks before Reese starts pre-school. Reese has been wanting to ride a school bus for many months. Since my mom just retired from being a teacher she said she thought she could make that happen. Yay! Reese was SO excited!


Of course we had to take Dolly and Poppy on the bus with us.


Reese laughed the entire ride on the bus! She was so happy! It is always fun for me to see the world through her eyes! Think she will feel the same way about riding the bus when she is 14?:)



This super nice man John took us on a short ride around the high school. Reese thought it was cool to see where Mommy went to high school and she is now telling everyone she is about to start high school! Ha! After he parked the bus he showed Reese how the lights worked on the bus.

1 comment:

B.E.A.L. said...

that sounds like so much fun and I am sure she was loving it and was chatting the entire time!

I love that girl and your mom is pretty cool for making that happen for her!