Thursday, August 26, 2010

Funny little friends


These last few weeks of summer have been a little painful. It's so stinkin hot outside. The pool feels more like a big hot bath tub and we are OUT of fun things to do. Reese is really looking forward to pre school. She will be going to the same place she went to Mother's Day Out last year and EVERY TIME we drive by she says I want to go NOW! Believe me honey I want to take you NOW! Ha!
Anyhow on Monday Reese asked if she could invite Landry over to play. I thought it was a great idea. These little girls seriously make me LAUGH so hard. They really play well together and I just love listening to them talk to each other. They were also taking turns calling Ashton (Landry's big sister) on the phone.



They played some dress up and did some singing and dancing. Hilarious!



After that we went outside to ride bikes and I could barely keep up with the two of them much less the camera:)

1 comment:

B.E.A.L. said...

they sure are funny little friends!

thanks for having her over...she had a blast!