Thursday, August 26, 2010

Little Ladybug's

Reese Loves "Fancy Nancy" books! She recently got a new one called "Fancy Nancy Tea Parties" and it has lots of fun ideas for little girlie girls. Every time we were looking at the book Reese kept asking me to make these lady bug cookies...


We rolled out and baked the sugar cookies before nap time and then decorated them after nap time. Reese was in LOVE!



We had a TON of cookies so we took a few to our fav neighbors. Our friend Ashton said they looked more like watermelons then ladybugs but oh well! Ha!



This was a fun little way for Reese and I to spend a summer day together.



I have to tell you that these cookies were GROSS! Red food coloring tastes HORRIBLE in my opinion! Luckily Reese didn't mind though.

1 comment:

B.E.A.L. said...

we are gonna have to try those...my girls would LOVE them and they are super cute!

love the pics!