Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Sweet Reese



Here are a few of the new pictures we had made of Reese in her beautiful Baptism gown. She really is angelic isn't she? Bob and I were just talking last night about how well behaved she was for her Baptism and brunch afterwards. She was the perfect baby all day long so we were thinking that she must be very smart and she knows when she needs to "be on her best behavior." (I always remember my parents saying that to me as a kid) Anyway so today Reese and I went to the grocery store. I always carry her around the store in the Baby Bjorn which makes her really happy and gives me lots of time to shop. While we were shopping a really cute old lady comes up to us and gets right in Reese's face and is talking and cooing at Reese. All of a sudden I hear the loudest burp I have ever heard from a little girl and then Reese just started laughing. How embarrassing!! Maybe we still need to work on the "best behavior".

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Those are amazing pictures!! Why haven't I seen those before? She is absolutely gorgeous.