Monday, April 7, 2008

5 Months Old!



Reese was 5 months old yesterday and I just can't believe it. She is growing so quickly it makes me a little sad. I would like to keep her my little baby forever but I guess I can't do that. Yesterday Bob was telling Reese how she should live with us until she is at least 30 and she started screaming..haha! I know 30 might be a little extreme but you know what we mean. Anyway so here are a few pictures of Reese at 5 months old. She is developing quite a cute little personality, note the picture with her tongue sticking out..she loves to do this and Bob encourages it. Her newest thing is rolling over to sleep on her tummy which makes me a nervous wreck. Last night I rolled her back over onto her back 7 times before just giving up and going to sleep myself. I never knew how much my mom must have worried about me until now.

4 comments:

amber said...

That is so funny about the tongue:)) Sophie does it too!

khowze said...

I have always rolled my babies back to their backs when they do that. I absolutely cannot sleep if I know they are on their bellies.

AtoZmom said...

I use to roll Zach over too. I worried so much about him!!

Anonymous said...

You'll never know how much I still worry about all of you and now 5 more little grandchildren! I love you! Mom