Thursday, January 13, 2011

Primrose Preschool

The last month has been CRAZY at our house. After going back to work we started Reese at a Montessori school in Frisco. I'm not gonna say the name on my blog but they were BAD. We were very dis-satisfied with the place. Reese hated it and she was begging not to go back. We made her stick it out a bit just to figure out what was going on. Bob and I both popped in an random unannounced times to see what she was doing. Every time we found her doing NOTHING! That's right she was looking like a zombie when we dropped her off in the morning, same thing at pick up and same thing at random times through out the day. We quickly realized this wasn't going to work so we went back to looking at new schools. Because Reese was so happy at Rainbow Corner we decided to look for something more like that and we decided to try Primrose Preschool. Reese just finished her first week and a half at the new school and let me just tell you it has been like night and day. She LOVES it! What a huge relief!!! She loves her teacher, she likes her new friends, she likes the food, she likes the activities, etc. YAY!!!

Bob and I both got this email at work on her 2nd day of school.

Hey Mom and Dad,
I’m having such a great time in my new classroom! Ms. Bilquis is SO nice and I’ve made such great friends! Today we learned the rhyme “My Bonnie Lies Over the Ocean” and we got to create our own picture while we practiced singing!


I got this one yesterday! I Love IT!!

Hey Mom, just wanted to let you know I’m having a great day!


Needless to say things are going much smoother now that she is settling in to the new routine. It was certainly an answer to our prayers!

4 comments:

B.E.A.L. said...

I just got a whole bunch of tears in my eyes reading this...first it broke my heart reading about the first place but then I just melted when I read the emails you got from her school....awesome!!!

I am so glad that things are going better and that she is happy at her new school!

Anonymous said...

What a blessing to find a new place for sweet Reese so quickly and one that she has adjusted to in such a short amount of time! She looks like she is having a wonderful time! I hope you are enjoying being back at work!!!

Becca said...

So glad that she likes her new school so much better! It makes such a difference.

Susan said...

That it so awesome they sent you pictures! Awwwww, what a sweetie. So glad she (and you!) are much happier. Miss you guys at My Gym!