Monday, January 17, 2011

BALLET!!!

Last Wednesday when I picked Reese up from school she told me that some of the girls in her class had gone to ballet that afternoon and of course next week she wants to go too!! I said I would find out the details and we would talk about it.



Turns out there is a dance studio who comes in one day/week and teaches a 40 minute class. I had not intended to start her in anything like this until next year as she had been doing Mygym. Because of our new work/school schedule we had to quit Mygym so I thought it would be ok for her to take this class. When I ran it past Bob he was like "no I don't think so". Not exactly sure what his rationale was but over the next few days Reese proceeded to tell EVERYONE she talked to that she was starting ballet and man she was excited!!


So I finally tell her if she wants to go to ballet she is going to have to ask Daddy and she ran off looking for Daddy. Well y'all know how Bob is with this child...
I'm not sure I even hear any words exchanged between them but she comes back and says he said YES!! Ha!! On Sunday I took her to buy some outfits and some ballet shoes and she pretty much wore them all afternoon around the house. She is so thrilled!


So the big day for ballet to start is tomorrow. I may try to pop in at the school to see how it goes.... another post to follow:)

3 comments:

B.E.A.L. said...

she looks too cute and sassy in her ballet gear! Lan-Lan will be so jealous that reesey p gets to ballet!

I can't wait to hear all about it!

and yep, we know her Daddy has a major soft spot for that little girl...too sweet!

Becca said...

She looks adorable. I am sure she is going to love it! Can't wait to read the next post.

Susan said...

What an adorable ballerina she makes! Too cute! I love that she talked her Daddy into it. Really, how could anyone resist?! Can't wait to see her new moves. Hope she loves it!