Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Wordless Wednesday!

Well maybe a few words:) On Saturday Bob and Reese went for their Saturday morning breakfast date and then to run a few errands to get ready for Halloween night. These are the pics that Bob sent me from his phone throughout the morning. Reese has all of a sudden started "needing" to take EVERYTHING with her whenever we go somewhere. Daddy was a real trooper with Reese and her many friends! Have I ever mentioned that he's a bit of a pushover:))







3 comments:

B.E.A.L. said...

I am sure Bob loves this way more than Reese and she looks like she is having a total blast!

This is such a cute tradition....it will be so awesome when she is a teenager!

Victoria said...

I love that she takes everything with her AND that Bob lets her! Funny

Victoria said...

I love that she takes everything with her AND that Bob lets her! Funny