Monday, November 2, 2009

Fancy Nancy goes to Mygym!

Last week was costume class at Mygym. They played spooky music, sang Halloween songs and did the normal Mygym routine in costume.


Reese kept her sunglasses on almost the entire time and she only put her purse down when it was absolutely necessary. She was serious about being "fancy"!




Look at Reese's friend "Landry the Ladybug"! I LOVE these two girls and they love each other...so sweet!


Even Mrs Jenny wore a costume! She was making Reese laugh with her funky get up..


We love Mygym!!


Thanks again to my sweet friend Erin(Landry's momma) for the pics! She's so good I'm recruiting her to be my personal photographer:))

2 comments:

B.E.A.L. said...

Reese made such a perfect Fancy Nancy and I love how protective she was of her stuff!

We love My Gym and we love it more that we get to do it with yall!

Kristi said...

I love the Fancy Nancy costume. My niece was Fancy Nancy for her during-school costume.