Thursday, July 9, 2009

Fourth of July

Bob's parents came to visit us for the fourth of July this year. We didn't really do much, just a lot of playing, and visiting.

When Mimi and Bob arrived Reese served them tea...


Reese was super excited to get some new "hostages" in the Barbie house, Mimi and Lady!


Mimi was also pretty good at hopscotch!



On the 4th I made homemade ice cream for the first time ever. My Mom usually always makes it but she was in Florida this year visiting my brother. I was pretty proud of myself and Reese liked it too. I let her and Bob eat the ice cream off the beater thingy...


When we said "Happy 4th of July" to Reese she respnded with "Happy July" which sounded like Happy Luly..it was cute.

1 comment:

B.E.A.L. said...

love it! Reese's little dress is precious!

glad yall had a great time and homemade ice cream rocks!