Monday, May 11, 2009

Mother's Day 2009

I'm so thankful for this little person who calls me Mommy.


Look what Bob and Reese gave me for Mother's Day....


Are they not the cutest people you have ever seen? I just LOVE these pictures. I had to scan them in so they are a little fuzzy. There is also one more really big picture of just Reese but it was WAY to big to scan. We are gonna have it framed and hang it in the playroom. I suspected they were up to something when a few Saturdays ago they were up and out the door really early and dressed in matching shirts! Bob almost never picks out Reese's clothes for the day especially matching:)



We had a nice relaxing Mother's Day which was just what I wanted. We went to church, all three took naps and then played outside.



Hope everyone of you had a wonderful Mother's Day!

6 comments:

Becca said...

What cute pictures and a nice surprise.

Rachel said...

What a great gift!! So sweet!

B.E.A.L. said...

that is so sweet....those are the best surprises! sounds like a fabulous day!

*her little chair and umbrella is too cute and perfect for her!

Elizabeth said...

Those are great! What a sweet hubby. :)

Kristi said...

I love her pink polka dot market umbrella! Bob is so sweet to do things like that with Reese. Great pictures!

khowze said...

Sweet gift from Bob and Reese. Happy Mother's Day (a week late!)